Friday, October 19, 2007

Arsenal vs. Bolton match preview

Wow,it has been two weeks since I posted Gunners match preview.

But anyhow,we finally could have EPL too after suffering for two weeks(at least for me) and Arsenal get to defend their standing again.

But this time,we will have to play without Robin van Persie because of injury,which means my prediction was right:(.But hopefully Edurado could take this chance to shine in EPL,and since he does not score much yet in EPL I hope he could score more for us.I think Wenger think the same too.Senderos was injured too but the good news is our captain Gallas is available for this match.

Oh yes,in that previous news states that Persie could be our for 4-6 weeks,which means he could not venture in the coming Reds and Devils journey.But I think Persie could play after three weeks from now,because I think sometimes media is too exaggerated and it include even the official website.Well,I could be wrong but sometimes my quotes just now is true.

Another good news for us in Trotters main goal-scorer or ex-Gunners Anelka was injured too.And currently Bolton is quite messy for now so I hope Gunners could take all the three points from this match before going through the Reds army journey and Red Devil next.These two match could define whether Gunners is capable for the title for this season or not.

Manchester United visit Villa Park this weekend,and hopefully Aston Villa could do well enough to make Devils drop points this weekend.Manchester City face Birmingham,and I think Man. City should be able to collect all the three points.

Liverpool will have a tough game with Toffees I think,and Chelsea will play Middlesbrough away at Riverside.

Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home