Saturday, November 03, 2007

Gallas saved Arsenal from slipping

What a save by Gallas,who just sufficiently kicked the ball into the net a minute before the final whistle.

I'm don't sure who's lucky in this game.But I would like to point out some weaknesses in Arsenal team.

First,like usual we did some careless and silly mistake which can be exploited profitably by Rooney,Ronaldo or Saha.

At 58th minute,Eboue if I'm not mistaken,passed the ball wrongly and it nearly cost Arsenal the game.2nd,Gunners had done too much failed attack,or Man U defended well against us and it costs us the energy if we kept playing like that for a long time and did not score.We waste our energy.

If you score,you will notice your energy keep coming,and your opponent's energy seems to be weak,although they did not did much physical run.If you didn't score,your energy will be used up,and your opponent will take this opopturnity to kill us when we are exhausted.

I noticed our game was dominated by Devils from 70th minute onwards,and I think it was caused by our tiredness.Though Walcott and Dudu came into the game,there are not much help to our tired players and therefore their presence does not help as usual.

And I would like to talk about psychological factor in this game.Actually,both teams have about the same amount of skills and technique.So psychological factor is very important in this game.Sir Alex did a well job in this factor.I hope we can do something about this factor.

Anyway,Gunners has a very good determination and this determination saves Gunners from slipping into 2nd place.

I'm sorry,I should talk about the game first but instead I talk about our weaknesses.But anyhow,I will talk about the game now.

Arsenal dominate well the game,this is the first time we seen Red Devils had to defend for most of the time and they have to counter-attack to keep up with us.This is not we see when Man U play against other teams.

But anyhow,they scored two goals from counter-attacking and we will have to be more careful in this type of playing.

And I would like to announce:THE REAL PLAY STARTS FROM THIS MOMENT.

Recent Articles

5 Comments:

At 1:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, where do you come from?
I think, you should do more in your profile and your english should somehow....improve...
The blog is really nice but i think it would be better if you can change the skin....
Maybe the best skin would be an Arsenal one but a soccer one should do too but the skins must be nice though....

 
At 4:44 AM, Blogger C.K Yu said...

Thank you for your precious comment.

I admit that my English is not good enough but I will try to improve that:)

And can you recommend any good skins or any background that is nice.I do intend to change my skin but I can't find any so far.

 
At 3:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Thanks, you're very humble... Where do you come from though?
Erm....i'm also not very sure on good blogskins but maybe you can just check the blog skin of the day, everyday and if any of them are good, we can use them....

 
At 4:10 AM, Blogger C.K Yu said...

And I don't think I will change the skin,because there are rarely a sports skin around and my second sidebar is a must for me,since I store a lot of information in my site and I don't think a sidebar would suffice.

Color change maybe but I do not intend to change my skin.

 
At 6:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is certainly not a problem at all... Yes, I do know that there are not a lot of sports, soccer skins around....
Anyway, where do you come from?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home