Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Arsenal vs. Newcastle match report

Arsenal 3-0 Newcastle


Highlights



Download the Highlights(goals only)

Please note that all the clips are not provided by me.

Comments on match

I'm sorry I can't comment much because I didn't watch the game yesterday.

But from watching the highlights and my friend's comment about the match,we did created lots of chances and we could score even more and we could do it too the 6-0 score sheet did by Devils.

Our defense are much more solid compared to the last game's match.Maybe Wenger learned something from last weekend's match.

Flamini's goal was a screamer and how great if we could score goals like this every match.But a goal is a goal so the most importantly it is a goal.The 2nd goal was the Magpie's killer.

But of course credits should be given to our top scorer Adebayor who scored our first.Without his goal,we seems losing the "3 points" protection.

Let's see how Devils fared against Portsmouth tonight.
Recent Articles

2 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH, ITS NOT GETTING ANY BETTER

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger C.K Yu said...

I'm very sorry for my bad English.

But can you please highlight my mistake her?.

I can see two errors in my grammar and I admit I use simple words in my post instead of bombastic words used by other bloggers.

But I'm just expressing my opinion here and I hope everyone here can know my thoughts about my beloved team.

Sorry again.I want to improve my English now and hopefully I can do it better for you all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home