Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Gallas:our opponent could not kick us anymore

Source:Ontheminute.com

I hope he can really show it to us this weekend.

And I don't like to see excuses,I have heard it many times from Wenger,Gilberto etc and I don't want to see excuses anymore,especially when our new captain promise us the Title.If possible,I want the other 3 Titles too,Carling Cup,FA Cup and UCL cup.

"But now we also realise we have to fight, to be compact and defend very well. All the players have benefited from the experience of last year and understand the demands of football in the Premier League.
Yes,he's right.It doesn't matter how much the quality you have,the most important is how much quality you can put in the game.And as Gallas is a EPL player since long time ago,I believe in him.
Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home