Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Gilberto shocked not to be captain this season

Source:RTE Sport

I think Gilberto should be captain a season ago,immediately after Viera leave.

Henry,though is a talented player is not a good captain compared to Gilberto.Captaincy should be given to a player who can look after the players and motivate the players when needed.

Another example of a good captain is Steven Gerrard,he can save the whole team when needed.Last week it was his goal who saved Liverpool from more embarrassment.

And I have a bad news,Eduardo da Silve would likely to not feature in the UCL game against Sparta.Same goes to Adebayor,Gilberto,Denilson and Abou Diaby.

I will post the match review between Arsenal and SParta tomorrow.

Recent Articles

2 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Certainly a colorful site. I have a DSL connection and it takes almost 2 minutes to load your landing page.

Any graphics you get offsite are delayed by that sites traffic load. That would include not only the commercial advertisements but also the smaller blog organizations that promote blog sites.

For instance, you have three Technorati graphics on the landing page. If they have a temporary glitch in their network due to traffic load, your page will have to wait for each of these graphics to load.

I moved the blog organizations on my index page to a link page; it satisfies their requirement for a reciprocal link and improved my download time significantly.


Cheers for Arsenal!

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger C.K Yu said...

Thank you very much for your comment.

Yes,I must admit that my site take very long time to load.

I will try to reduce ads and blog site.

I appreciate your comment and again,THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home