Saturday, August 11, 2007

Arsenal vs Fulham match preview

I'm sorry that I could not update my post for a few days,three days to be exact because I'm sick.

This is the first time in this season I've done a match preview.

Arsenal,with the departure of Theirry Henry,Ljungberg had been said to lose their glory to their neighbors Tottenham.

Actually,the main people in Arsenal is Arsene Wenger,as he's the only supporting the players;if he leaves now then it would be disaster to Arsenal.The players will lose their spirit and they will have to work without a manager.

And all Premiership teams is getting stronger now.Sunderland,a new comer to Premiership beat Tottenham 1-0 and touching the top of the Premiership table,though it's just for a while.

Therefore,we can't be too overconfident about winning the game and yet too scared to lose the game.When I saw the match report of Sunderland vs. Tottenham,I'm surprised that Martin Jol wants to maintain the 0-0 draw against Sunderland.I think this is the reason why Spurs lost the game to Sunderland.Yes,Spurs would like to share points with Sunderland,but Sunderland does not want to,they want to get all the three points.And this motivation drives them to win the game.

Gunners should learn from Sunderland,have a purpose when you play a game.

Recent Articles

2 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

did you see the starting lineup.. Wenger put Eboue on right wing and Sagna in right back..interesting

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger C.K Yu said...

I expected it actually....since Sagna is designed to be in right-back and Eboue can take that place because he's like ti be a crosser.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home